From: malc <mlashley@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] sddm - any config to not advertise user names?
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 10:01:10
1 Hey Mark,
2
3 From man sddm.conf
4 MinimumUid=
5 Minimum user id of the users to be listed in the user
6 interface. Default value is 1000.
7 MaximumUid=
8 Maximum user id of the users to be listed in the user
9 interface. Default value is 60000
10
11 Presume if you just set MinimumUid to some high value - you'd get the
12 behaviour you desire.
13
14 To generate a sample sddm.conf - "sddm --example-config" (optionally
15 redirect to file)
16 This is missing from the manpage - but is there in the sddm -h output...
17
18 Cheers,
19 malc.