From: Paul Stear <gentoo@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] emerge --sync failed
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 17:06:08
2 > Rsync-server needs direct connection to your computer. According to
3 > your `timed out', are you behind firewall/NAT or something like this?
4 Hi again,
5 Yes I have a router which has NAT but I do not know how to tell it to
6 allow rsync.
7 It's strange that up until a few days ago I have had no problems
8 emerge --sync or exi-sync. Could this problem be related to some other
9 cause?
10 I wish I was more expert in this area.
11 regards
12 Paul
16 This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux
17 --
18 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list