From: "B. Nice" <anonymous.pseudonym.88@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Copying an entire installation
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 13:05:51
1 A nice script to do that is mkstage4.sh. I've been using it to backup
2 my system for a while now, and it seems to work fine. <grin> Granted I
3 haven't borked things up badly enough to require a re-installation in a
4 while. I'll attach it here, so you can take a look and modify it for
5 your uses.
6
7 Hope it helps.