From: Sebastian Redl <sebastian.redl@×××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Whats dropping multilib?
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 22:55:56
1 Alex Bennee wrote:
2
3 >I updated my profile following the scripts instructions. As multilib is
4 >a requirement I added it to make.conf but now when I execute emerge with
5 >--newuse to bring other stuff to sync I find it wanting to rebuild gcc
6 >without multilib:
9 Your profile's use.mask contains this:
10 # Jeremy Huddleston <eradicator@g.o>
11 # multilib is forced on when we have ${MULTILIB_ABIS} defined
12 multilib
13
14 In other words, since you used the script to upgrade, the multilib flag
15 is not a choice, but forced enabled. Don't worry about it.
16 (make.defaults in the profile defines MULTILIB_ABIS)
17
18 Sebastian Redl
19 --
20 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list