From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: pyQt and Karamba
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 12:00:18
1 Duncan wrote:
2 > "Mark Haney" <mhaney@××××××××××××.org> posted
3 > 486A45CC.1090809@××××××××××××.org, excerpted below, on Tue, 01 Jul 2008
4 > 10:57:16 -0400:
5 >
6 >> I had to re-emerge python because of a QT4 USE flag I missed on an
7 >> update and now my LiquidWeather bombs (and takes Superkaramba with it).
8 >> It tells me 'pyQT is not installed, which is a critical component...'
9 >> whatever the rest of the message was I don't recall, but the point is
10 >> it's telling me PyQT is not installed, but it is. I re-emerged it /and/
11 >> karamba and it still bombs. Any idea on how I debug this?
12 >
13 > Have you tried revdep-rebuild yet? What about python-updater? I'd try
14 > those too scripts to fix things before getting too worried.
17 Yeah, I tried both of them. I'm not that worried about it at the
18 moment, but it is kinda aggravating.
22 Libenter homines id quod volunt credunt -- Caius Julius Caesar
25 Mark Haney
26 Sr. Systems Administrator
27 ERC Broadband
28 (828) 350-2415
29
30 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support
31 --
32 gentoo-amd64@l.g.o mailing list