From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo AMD64 <gentoo-amd64@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: How much value does llvm provide for a low-use laptop?
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 04:15:13
1 On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 7:44 PM, Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> wrote:
2 <SNIP>
3 > or in best case (which I believe this was), because
4 > the sender simply didn't care enough about their readers to actually
5 > check and see, before sending.
6 >
7 > --
8 > Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs.
9 > "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master --
10 > and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
14 Geez Duncan, get over it. I don't send HTML by default and you know that.
15 If you don't want to read and respond then don't, but get over the idea
16 that you alone are the keeper of what's right for 7 billion people on the
17 Internet and move on. I told you I was on a different computer at the time.
18 I apologized for the email. For most anyone that would be enough. As it's
19 not enough for you then I apologize again for my really, really, really
20 horrible mistake.
21
22 Anyway, enough said on this topic.
23