From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: KDE 4.2.4 and kdeprefix
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 14:41:22
1 On 06/23/2009 05:09 PM, Mark Haney wrote:
2 > Okay, I took a week off to hit my beach house in the Outer Banks and now
3 > I'm back and ready to roll. I was in the middle of my KDE 4.2.4 upgrade
4 > when I left (most is done, just a few things like kdeedu-meta need to be
5 > merged) and now I find that when I get back and sync up, doing a update
6 > of kdeedu-meta-4.2.4 has the '-kdeprefix' as a new use flag. I didn't
7 > see this before. Is this now a required USE flag for KDE?
8
9 No, it isn't. Just proceed with the re-emerge.