From: Peter Davoust <worldgnat@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Re: USB-Serial Follow Up
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 18:04:06
1 Sorry, I didn't realise. I'm only semi-hardcore. First: What is kill
2 file, and second, by mail label do you mean, like "To: John Doe
3 <j.doe@×××××.com>" or something else I'm not familiar with? Basically,
4 is this a good e-mail? By the way, I tried to use digikam with a
5 digital camera (big suprise there) and it couldn't find the device. I
6 added myself to the plugdev group, still nothing. Now I'm thinking
7 that that's a different issue, because it doesn't actually hotplug the
8 device. I'll play with kernel options and get back to you again.
9