From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: RAID1 boot - no bootable media found
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 14:02:26
1 Mark Knecht posted on Mon, 05 Apr 2010 11:17:21 -0700 as excerpted:
2
3 > Anyway, it appears my problems are solved. I'm using RAID for / and your
4 > ideas about multiple /boot partitions. I haven't tested the other boots
5 > yet but I'm sure it will likely work.
6
7 Good to see that. As you may have noticed, I've been busy and haven't
8 replied to... this makes three of your posts (this is just a quick reply,
9 not my usual detail).
10
11 I still have them marked unread, and will try to get back to them and see
12 if there's any loose ends to comment on, soon (a week or so), tho no
13 promises.
18 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman