From: Steve Herber <herber@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] [100% OFF TOPIC] Where does one learn about running vmware under Gentoo?
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 18:03:25
1 I would suggest VirtualBox. It just installed easily for me. I am
2 running it on my system with stable gentoo-sources kernel.
3
4 I just never had as much success with VMWare.
5
6 Good luck,
7 --
8 Steve Herber herber@×××××.com work: 206-221-7262
9 Security Engineer, UW Medicine, IT Services home: 425-454-2399
10