From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Does layman actually work?
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 16:48:21
1 Tuesday 23 May 2006 16:59 skrev Peter Humphrey:
2 > I see from the GWN that layman is out. I tried it, but it complains about
3 > my proxy server, thus:
4 [SNIP]
5 > gate.prhnet is my proxy server, and of course portage and every other
6 > program are perfectly happy using it. So why is layman complaining? Perhaps
7 > I should raise a bug, but I thought I'd check here first.
8
9 As far as I can tell both from looking at the source and testing, it does not
10 support any kind of proxies. So if you file a bug report I guess it should be
11 a feature request.
14 Bo Andresen