From: Richard Freeman <rich@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Thread-hijacking
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 01:29:26
1 On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 17:02:00 -0600
2 "Conway S. Smith" <beolach@×××××××.net> wrote:
3
4 > I just recently switched from using thunderbird to using
5 > sylpheed-claws, because I found this and a few other behaviors of
6 > thunderbird to not be to my liking.
7
8 Hmm - doesn't seem too bad (gotta love IMAP - 10 minutes and I'm up and
9 running).
10
11 How is the gpg/smime support? Obviously your message was signed - does
12 it prompt for a passphrase or do you need gpg-agent running? Maybe I
13 just need to keep tinkering but I don't see any obvious place to select
14 a signing key (I did find the SSL cert directory - haven't had time to
15 export/import those).
16
17 Grr - encryption must not be ready for prime time - it considered your
18 message "encrypted" and consequently it wants to encrypt this reply
19 (rather rude on mailing lists...) :)
20 --
21 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list