From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Where's the aviedemux GUI?
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 12:58:10
1 2008/4/3, Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>:
2 >
3 > After going a few months without using it, I decided to unmerge avidemux
4 > as part of my regular maintenance. Of course, 5 minutes after I do that, I
5 > suddenly need it. I re-emerged it, but now it seems the GUI part is
6 > missing? It's been ages since I installed it, so is there another package I
7 > need to emerge now too?
10 for avidemux use the avidemux ebuild from the berkano overlay. it is updated
11 and works very well even if it is a svn version. i use it myself and never
12 had troubles.
13 also you'll need one of these use flags:
14
15 *- gtk*
16 *- qt4*
17
18 but not both. i use kde and thus i removed gtk and used qt4. using both
19 might have it go mad when trying to start the gui.
22 dott. ing. beso