From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Where's the aviedemux GUI?
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:22:57
1 Beso wrote:
2 > 2008/4/3, Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>:
3 >> After going a few months without using it, I decided to unmerge avidemux
4 >> as part of my regular maintenance. Of course, 5 minutes after I do that, I
5 >> suddenly need it. I re-emerged it, but now it seems the GUI part is
6 >> missing? It's been ages since I installed it, so is there another package I
7 >> need to emerge now too?
10 > for avidemux use the avidemux ebuild from the berkano overlay. it is updated
11 > and works very well even if it is a svn version. i use it myself and never
12 > had troubles.
13 > also you'll need one of these use flags:
14 >
15 > *- gtk*
16 > *- qt4*
17 >
18 > but not both. i use kde and thus i removed gtk and used qt4. using both
19 > might have it go mad when trying to start the gui.
22 Sweet. I thought that might have been the case after giving it some
23 thought. Since I use KDE as well, I chose the qt4 flag, and it works,
24 but the buttons don't display anything on them. Makes navigating a bit
25 of a pain. How'd you fix that?
29 Libenter homines id quod volunt credunt -- Caius Julius Caesar
32 Mark Haney
33 Sr. Systems Administrator
34 ERC Broadband
35 (828) 350-2415
36
37 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support
38 --
39 gentoo-amd64@l.g.o mailing list