From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: FAT tools, where ?
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 06:00:48
1 Lie Ryan posted on Sat, 05 Dec 2009 09:46:30 +1100 as excerpted:
2
3 > But I felt even more foolish to have to reboot to the the OS in my
4 > harddisk just to copy a 50kB file to my NTFS partition because my
5 > friend's Macbook cannot write to NTFS. GPT only helps to boot, it
6 > doesn't make a Macbook read from NTFS partition or a Gentoo LiveCD write
7 > to NTFS.
8
9 True...
14 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman