From: Luis Flores soberon <lmflores78@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Booting problems
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 17:42:44
1 I have just changed ir to zisofs but i am it still getting the same error...
2
3 Is it something with my linuxrc???
4 But It doesn't even try to do nothing with a directory called new.
5
6 The very first script i was using did, but i have changed the
7 livecd/linuxrc: in my spec and i am using another one...
8
9 Thanks in advanced