From: Frittella Laurento <laurento.frittella@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Problems with opengl and catalyst
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:46:17
1 Chris Gianelloni ha scritto:
2 > This could be a *major* problem if you try to distribute this CD. Doing
3 > so is illegal as it is a violation of the GPL. Even distributing this
4 > DC to your family is really against the law, if going by the absolute
5 > letter of the law, since you cannot prove the source for all of the
6 > components of the nVidia driver (and it is released under an
7 > incompatible license with the GPL, to boot)...
8
9 Ok Chris, I think I'll remove this package from my livecd
10
11 > It sounds like you need to run opengl-update prior to starting your
12 > revdep-rebuild.
13
14 I'll try this too, meanwhile I noticed that if I add to my ffscript
15 something like "emerge -1 xorg-server" this doesn't simply replace the
16 package but installs about 7 new dependencies!
17 It's strange, isn't it?
18
19 Laurento
22 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list