From: "Andreas Rückert" <a_rueckert@×××.net>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Problem with pam-login
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:54:05
1 Hi!
2
3 -------- Original-Nachricht --------
4 Datum: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 19:03:46 +0200
5 Von: Luca Casagrande <luca.casagrande@×××××.com>
6 An: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
7 Betreff: [gentoo-catalyst] Problem with pam-login
8
9 --<snip>--
10
11 > Using this guide:
12 > http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_build_a_LiveCD#Possible_Problem
13 > I have removed the package but i still got the error; before building it,
14 > i
15 > have cleaned all the tmp folder.
16 >
17 > P.S. is there a way for changing emerge option before building the stage1
18 > (for
19 > example adding pretend here should help)? I don't found anything about it
20 > in
21 > the catalyst.conf
22
23 I hacked the wiki page your mentioned, and added:
24 ===============================
25 If such blockers occur, you might want to use the following hack to get more info:
26
27 Edit
28
29 /usr/lib/catalyst/targets/livecd-stage1/livecd-stage1-chroot.sh
30
31 and find your appropriate lst_emergeopts statement. You might want to change it to something like:
32
33 export clst_emergeopts="--usepkg --buildpkg --newuse --pretend --tree"
34
35 and rerun catalyst. You should get more info on blockers etc then.
37 Did you try this?
38
39 Ciao,
40 Andreas
45 Echte DSL-Flatrate dauerhaft für 0,- Euro*. Nur noch kurze Zeit!
46 "Feel free" mit GMX DSL: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
47 --
48 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list