From: Luca Casagrande <luca.casagrande@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Some error on my first build..
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 08:10:38
1 Hi to all!
2 I got this troubles while building livecd-stage2
3
4 1)During the process i got this error:
5 [..]
6 Adding games group
7 mv: cannot stat `/etc/gconf': No such file or directory
8 sed: -e expression #1, char 21: unknown option to `s'
9 [..]
10 The process go on, but i don't know if this is good or not.
11
12 2) In the livecd boot, mouse is recognized and gpm works nice, but in X no
13 mouse is working. I tested in 3 differents pc (with USB and PS2 input) and
14 the same situation happened. Synaptics is working fine.
15
16 Thank you very much
17 Luca
18 --
19 "Chiunque può simpatizzare col dolore di un amico, ma solo chi ha un animo
20 nobile riesce a simpatizzare col successo di un amico (Oscar Wilde)"
21
22 LINUX User #411601
23 jabber: casagrande@××××××××××××.it
28 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list