From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Some error on my first build..
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 12:23:24
1 Luca Casagrande wrote:
2 > Hi to all!
3 > I got this troubles while building livecd-stage2
4 >
5 > 1)During the process i got this error:
6 > [..]
7 > Adding games group
8 > mv: cannot stat `/etc/gconf': No such file or directory
9 > sed: -e expression #1, char 21: unknown option to `s'
10 > [..]
11 > The process go on, but i don't know if this is good or not.
12
13 This sounds like you're using 'gentoo-release-livecd' instead of
14 'generic-livecd' for livecd/type. The former does things that are specific to
15 Gentoo release LiveCDs. You probably don't want this.
18 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
19 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
20 --
21 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list