From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] build fail at stage2
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 14:03:13
1 Luca Casagrande wrote:
2 > Il giorno 05/set/07, alle ore 14:34, Raboo Treed ha scritto:
3 >
4 >> Hey, I get a error message when i try to compile stage2 of my livecd
5 >> Could anyone look at the typescript and the spec file and see what i'm
6 >> doing wrong?
7
8 I'm replying here, because I don't feel like trimming all of the crap out of the
9 original email :)
10
11 > Some things are wrong:
12 >
13 > 1- You are not building the stage2, but the livecd-stage2. I did the
14 > same error of you and this can create
15 > troubles when posting here.
16
17 Sounds like a vote for the implentation of bug #145001 :P
18
19 > 2- Your error come from Genkernel...take a look at the log.
20
21 You've hit a known bug in genkernel-3.4.8, which has been fixed. Try "unmasking"
22 genkernel-3.4.9_pre2 in your snapshot.
23
24 > 3- Please, the next time post just the error and not all the process..
25
26 Yes, I had considered just deleting the original email because it was so long.
27 Next time, only put the relevant info in the email.
30 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
31 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator
32 --
33 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list