From: Luca Casagrande <luca.casagrande@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] build fail at stage2
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 13:02:31
1 Hi
2
3 Il giorno 05/set/07, alle ore 14:34, Raboo Treed ha scritto:
4
5 > Hey, I get a error message when i try to compile stage2 of my livecd
6 > Could anyone look at the typescript and the spec file and see what
7 > i'm doing wrong?
11 Some things are wrong:
12
13 1- You are not building the stage2, but the livecd-stage2. I did the
14 same error of you and this can create
15 troubles when posting here.
16
17 2- Your error come from Genkernel...take a look at the log.
18
19 3- Please, the next time post just the error and not all the process..
20
21 Bye
22
23 Luca