From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] problem with mkxf86config
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:33:21
1 On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 21:58 +0100, LarryT wrote:
2 > So i wonder why mkxf86 changed ( it is the same version btw !).
3
4 It didn't. Something else in the tree changed that caused it. Have you
5 looked into pciutils to see if this is the change that caused it?
6 Without being able to see every package that changed between those dates
7 and why, there's not really much that we can do. I can tell you the
8 packages involved in mkxf86config's detection, and that's about it.
9
10 pciutils
11 libkudzu
12 hwsetup
13 mkxf86config
16 Chris Gianelloni
17 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
18 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
19 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
20 Gentoo Foundation