From: LarryT <gparted@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] problem with mkxf86config
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:46:20
1 I must say something really weird to me :
2 Because of a shutdown problem i had to come back to baselayout 1.12.6
3 and mask 1.12.9
4 Then i have just discover that the video problem is gone away !!!
5 I mean that if the video card is unkown by the system (like with
6 Vitrtualbox), the driver is *automaticaly* set to vesa, like it was before !
7 Baselayout is the *only* change i made !
8
9 Laurent
10