From: Greg Fitzgerald <netzdamon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] livecd stage1 kernel .config
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 20:52:15
1 On 3:38 PM - Monday, January 7, Chris Traylor wrote:
2
3 > On Mon, 2008-01-07 at 15:28 -0500, Greg Fitzgerald wrote:
4 >
5 > > mail-client/mozilla-thunderbird
6 > > www-client/mozilla-firefox
9 > Without knowing for sure, I would suspect one or both of these two.
10 >
11 > Chris
12 >
13 > --
14 > Q: How many neocons does it take to change a lightbulb?
15 > A: None. Neocons don't believe in light bulbs, they declare war on evil
16 > and set the house on fire.
17
18 >From what I see in those two ebuilds, I doubt it is either of those
19 myself. Could be, I just don't see it from the depends listed. I did
20 however found out the profile I was using has the gnome use flag set
21 by default. So I changed that to -gnome modified my list of apps a
22 little and I am going to set it up to build again tonight. Let everyone
23 know how it goes sometime tomorrow. Sure I can figure this out on my own
24 now, I was just more curious if I was missing some super secret method or
25 option in my spec file. I'll make a post soon as I know something more.
26 Still open to opinions.
27
28 Thanks,
29 Greg