From: Daniel Ostrow <dostrow@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] livecd stage1 kernel .config
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 23:29:14
1 On Mon, 2008-01-07 at 15:52 -0500, Greg Fitzgerald wrote:
2 > On 3:38 PM - Monday, January 7, Chris Traylor wrote:
3 >
4 > > On Mon, 2008-01-07 at 15:28 -0500, Greg Fitzgerald wrote:
5 > >
6 > > > mail-client/mozilla-thunderbird
7 > > > www-client/mozilla-firefox
10 > > Without knowing for sure, I would suspect one or both of these two.
11 > >
12 > > Chris
13 > >
14 > > --
15 > > Q: How many neocons does it take to change a lightbulb?
16 > > A: None. Neocons don't believe in light bulbs, they declare war on evil
17 > > and set the house on fire.
18 >
19 > From what I see in those two ebuilds, I doubt it is either of those
20 > myself. Could be, I just don't see it from the depends listed. I did
21 > however found out the profile I was using has the gnome use flag set
22 > by default. So I changed that to -gnome modified my list of apps a
23 > little and I am going to set it up to build again tonight. Let everyone
24 > know how it goes sometime tomorrow. Sure I can figure this out on my own
25 > now, I was just more curious if I was missing some super secret method or
26 > option in my spec file. I'll make a post soon as I know something more.
27 > Still open to opinions.
28 >
29 > Thanks,
30 > Greg
31
32 thunderbird, firefox and ntfsprogs all pull in gnome-vfs which pulls in
33 gnome-mount which pulls in gnome-menu. In all cases this is due to the
34 gnome USE flag.
35
36 --Dan