From: Robert Paskowitz <r2d2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Re: minimal install on usb key
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 16:51:15
2 Hash: SHA1
3
4 Installing both ipw2100 and ipw2200 takes a bit of trickery. Both
5 packages provide some of the same files, so the only way to do it is to
6 ensure that you will be installing versions of ipw2100 and ipw2200 that
7 provide the same versions of the files that conflict, and you will need
8 to edit the ebuilds so that they no longer block each other.
9
10 The latest versions that I know of that can be installed side by side
11 are ipw2100-1.0.5 and ipw2200-1.0.1. If there is something more recent,
12 brix(@gentoo.org, or on freenode), is the best guy to speak to.