From: Arthur Henrique Zapparoli <arthurzap@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Error: kernel has not been configured yet
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:09:24
1 I don't have cryptsetup in my stage1 spec file.
2 I downloaded packagecd from 2005.0 and copied all packages from this (to
3 save compile time for gnome).
4 I guess this is the problem
7 []'s
8 Arthur Zapparoli
9 http://www.arthurgeek.net
10
11 2005/4/27, Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>:
12 >
13 > On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 11:20 -0300, Arthur Henrique Zapparoli wrote:
14 > > !!! kernel has not been configured yet
15 >
16 > This is your error. You have to have a configured kernel to emerge
17 > cryptsetup. I recommend moving cryptsetup (or whatever package requires
18 > it) to your boot/kernel/$kname/packages in livecd-stage2, so it is built
19 > after the kernel.
20 >
21 > --
22 > Chris Gianelloni
23 > Release Engineering - Strategic Lead/QA Manager
24 > Games - Developer
25 > Gentoo Linux