From: Kosta Todorovic <kostodo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Error: kernel has not been configured yet
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:11:32
1 Then you must do what Chris said with the package that cryptsetup is a
2 dependency of.
3
4 On 4/27/05, Arthur Henrique Zapparoli <arthurzap@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >
6 > I don't have cryptsetup in my stage1 spec file.
7 > I downloaded packagecd from 2005.0 and copied all packages from this (to
8 > save compile time for gnome).
9 > I guess this is the problem
10 >
11 > --