From: Christophe PEREZ <christophe.perez@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Re: Re: minimal install on usb key
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:30:03
1 Le Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:39:14 -0400, Christophe PEREZ a écrit :
2
3 > So, I have to build 3 stages before livecd-stage1 ?
4 > Oh !
5 > still 3 specs to study :-(
6 > I'll try that.
7
8 Building, but, to build stage1, it is equal to use stage2 or
9 stage3 for 'source_subpath' ?
10
11 And, another problem I always had, my portage distfiles is on a nfs mount,
12 and in my /etc/make.conf, I have DISTDIR=/download/Linux/gentoo/portage.
13 All works fine with my normal system.
14
15 But, if I put this path in catalyst.conf : distdir, I can see that each
16 build downloads files (from internet) each time. (bind mount doesn't seem
17 to work on nfs, so directory is removed each time, so packages downloaded
18 again)
19
20 So, I had to use another path.
21 It works, all builds take their packages in it, but now, I have each
22 package 2 times on my system. One in the new catalyst distdir, and one in
23 my normal portage distdir (nfs mount).
24
25 I saw something like that in archives, but never understood if it could be
26 solved or not.
27 Does catalyst can't work with nfs mount ?
30 Christophe PEREZ
31 --
32 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list