From: Joshua Hoblitt <jhoblitt@××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] stage4 build consistently chokes on app-text/tetex-3.0_p1-r3
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 04:18:36
1 It was the package, I added app-text/tetex-3.0_p1-r4 to my snapshot and
2 the package built correctly. Thanks!
3
4 -J
7 On Fri, Sep 07, 2007 at 05:40:15PM -0700, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
8 > On Fri, 2007-09-07 at 12:06 -1000, Joshua Hoblitt wrote:
9 > > I'm not sure what's going on here. I've tried removing the the file from my
10 > > distfiles dir repeatedly and even pruging catalyst's cache and starting the
11 > > stage4 build over. No matter what I try catalyst consistently dies trying to
12 > > [re-]download this package. The ebuild seems to be OK outside of catalyst with
13 > > the exact same portage configuration files. Any ideas?
14 >
15 > It looks like the Manifest/digest for that package is broken in your
16 > snapshot. I would suggest making a new snapshot after verifying the
17 > package's distfile and re-running ebuild ... digest on the offending
18 > ebuild. Of course, if taking a completely new snapshot isn't an issue
19 > for you, do that and see if it is fixed. If it isn't, file a bug
20 > against the package, please.
21 >
22 > --
23 > Chris Gianelloni
24 > Release Engineering Strategic Lead
25 > Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
26 > Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
27 > Gentoo Foundation