From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] stage4 build consistently chokes on app-text/tetex-3.0_p1-r3
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 00:47:57
1 On Fri, 2007-09-07 at 12:06 -1000, Joshua Hoblitt wrote:
2 > I'm not sure what's going on here. I've tried removing the the file from my
3 > distfiles dir repeatedly and even pruging catalyst's cache and starting the
4 > stage4 build over. No matter what I try catalyst consistently dies trying to
5 > [re-]download this package. The ebuild seems to be OK outside of catalyst with
6 > the exact same portage configuration files. Any ideas?
7
8 It looks like the Manifest/digest for that package is broken in your
9 snapshot. I would suggest making a new snapshot after verifying the
10 package's distfile and re-running ebuild ... digest on the offending
11 ebuild. Of course, if taking a completely new snapshot isn't an issue
12 for you, do that and see if it is fixed. If it isn't, file a bug
13 against the package, please.
16 Chris Gianelloni
17 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
18 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
19 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
20 Gentoo Foundation