From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] alsa in livecd stage1
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:06:35
1 On Tue, 2005-10-11 at 14:44 -0500, Kessler, Paul wrote:
2 > Well considering the thread was about the different ways to configure
3 > Alsa and get it working I would say that it has quite a lot to do with
4 > it. I followed the guide which is based off of the documentation by the
5 > Alsa maintainers and my Live CD works perfectly. How is that a bad
6 > thing? If it works use it, just because you do not do it that way does
7 > not in any way mean that the information is bad or unusable.
8
9 *sigh*
10
11 Did I say that the guide was incorrect?
12
13 Did I say it was unusable?
14
15 Is there some other reason you're finding it necessary to put words into
16 my mouth?
17
18 Anyway, I'm not going to bother to respond to this thread anymore, as it
19 is obvious that it is going down hill quickly.
22 Chris Gianelloni
23 Release Engineering - Strategic Lead
24 x86 Architecture Team
25 Games - Developer