From: "Kessler
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] alsa in livecd stage1
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:40:05
1 Well considering the thread was about the different ways to configure
2 Alsa and get it working I would say that it has quite a lot to do with
3 it. I followed the guide which is based off of the documentation by the
4 Alsa maintainers and my Live CD works perfectly. How is that a bad
5 thing? If it works use it, just because you do not do it that way does
6 not in any way mean that the information is bad or unusable.
7
8 -----Original Message-----
9 From: Chris Gianelloni [mailto:wolf31o2@g.o]
10 Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 1:54 PM
11 To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
12 Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] alsa in livecd stage1
13