From: Nelson Batalha <nelson_batalha@××××.pt>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] catalyst enhancement
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:33:09
1 (> I got your email and about 18 copies with different microsoft taglines.
2 > Did you clickety-click or is M$ having mailserver issues ?
3
4 Sorry everyone, windows live "beta"...)
7 > The problem is that specfiles will be in different locations depending
8 > on host or environment:
9 > f.e. /catalyst-prod and /catalyst-dev
10
11 It appeared as if you wanted to use specs online (on several pcs). I see
12 your point, but either python already lets you to write the paths with a
13 environment variable:
14
15 portage_confdir =${CURRENT_CLS_PATH}/portage_config/webserver
16
17 or if it doesn't, a small script with sed would do it, right?
18 --
19 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list