From: Luca Casagrande <luca.casagrande@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Gensplash theme
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 22:08:56
1 Hi!
2 I mean to use a custom Gensplash theme...
3 Should i place it in overlay instead of root overlay?
4
5 Thanks for the answer
6 Luca
7 Alle 23:40, martedì 05 settembre 2006, Caleb Cushing ha scritto:
8 > what's the name of the theme?
9 >
10 > my settings
11 > livecd/splash_type: gensplash
12 > livecd/splash_theme: livecd-2006.0
13 > boot/kernel/gentoo/packages: media-gfx/splashutils
14 > media-gfx/splash-themes-livecd
15 >
16 > Iivecd-2006.0 should probably be changed to livecd-2006.1 ;-)
17 >