From: Caleb Cushing <xenoterracide@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Gensplash theme
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 21:41:48
1 what's the name of the theme?
2
3 my settings
4 livecd/splash_type: gensplash
5 livecd/splash_theme: livecd-2006.0
6 boot/kernel/gentoo/packages: media-gfx/splashutils
7 media-gfx/splash-themes-livecd
8
9 Iivecd-2006.0 should probably be changed to livecd-2006.1 ;-)
10
11 On 9/5/06, Luca Casagrande <luca.casagrande@×××××.com> wrote:
12 > Hi to all!
13 > I haven't be able to set a custom gensplash theme in my livecd..
14 > I put in /etc/splash/ in my root_overlay and set it in
15 > #livecd/splash_theme:
16 >
17 > Each time, catalyst stop reporting that can't locate the theme
18 >
19 > Thanks for help
20 > Luca
21 >
22 > --
23 > "Chiunque può simpatizzare col dolore di un amico, ma solo chi ha un animo
24 > nobile riesce a simpatizzare col successo di un amico (Oscar Wilde)"
25 >
26 > LINUX User #411601
27 > jabber: casagrande@××××××××××××.it
31 > --