From: Eliot Gable <egable@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Initrd overlay for gentoo.igz
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:17:10
1 Well, I assume you are talking about the catalyst build? I am trying to stay
2 away from the catalyst utilities. I do not want to build a whole new livecd
3 image. I just want to use the x86 minimal livecd image I downloaded. I do
4 not see any livecd-stage2.spec file on that CD. I am not at all familiar
5 with catalyst and I was not planning on spending the time learning it. I
6 thought this would be a relatively simple task -- just unpacking the files
7 on the CD, adding a couple in, and repackaging them. Can I not do it this
8 way?
9