From: Christophe PEREZ <christophe.perez@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Re: livecd-stage1 pkgconfig
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 05:57:38
1 Le Wed, 06 Jul 2005 14:47:31 -0400, Christophe PEREZ a écrit :
2
3 > Ok, I'll try in a different order.
4
5 Works fine now. Built is well finished.
6
7 Is it possible for someone to explain to me the difference between
8 livecd/fsscript, livecd/overlay and livecd/root_overlay ?
9
10 I not able to understand explanations I found if specs file.
11 When are they executed exactly ?
12
13 I want X is automaticaly launched at boot.
14 I add xdm:default to livecd/rcadd
15 But, I have to create a xorg.conf dynamicaly.
16 I tought to use xorg -configure to create configuration, but I don't know
17 how to add this command (in which script) in my livecd.
18
19 In the same way, I want to add parameters of configuration during the
20 creation of the livecd (this is not at cd boot), have I to add them in
21 fsscript or root_overlay ?
22
23 In short, I want a create a script to modify livecd parameters (at the
24 end of the built), and a script to update parameters during the boot.
25 I don't know if I'm clear, sorry.
26
27 Thank you.
30 Christophe PEREZ