From: Paul Smith <psmith@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] ccache size resetting?
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 21:51:56
1 %% Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> writes:
2
3 >> Anyone have any thoughts or ideas on this? It's making me nuts...
4
5 cg> Your system's make.conf has nothing to do with catalyst.
6
7 Well, I didn't think so. But I don't understand why catalyst is
8 whacking my system cache.
9
10 cg> Add:
11 cg> export CCACHE_SIZE="5G"
12
13 cg> to your envscript and everything should work fine.
14
15 But, I'm ass-u-me-ing that this is only in effect inside the chroot,
16 right? So, how can this impact my ccache, which is outside the chroot?
17
18 I'm just confused.
22 Paul D. Smith <psmith@××××××.com> HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools
23 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
25 These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
26 --
27 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list