From: meka <meka@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] catalyst deleted ALL of my sources
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 22:20:05
1 On the start of every stage making I've noticed rm -rf /var/tmp/catalyst... But, before that catalyst mounts /usr/ports/distfiles to /var/tmp/catalyst... so my sources went away. Can you fix this please? I'm using gentoo-2005.0@amd64. I've just deleted 1.5GB downloaded through dial-up. I thing catalyst uses chroot to accomplish stage making. If I'm right, can you make it copy distfiles somewhere and link to it, or mount (bind if I'm right) with -o ro. I know this will cause a lot of download problems, but don't make me download 1.5GB 3 times, please.
4 I haven't even got up and the bug is here :o)
5 --
6 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list