From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Local timezone error
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:33:52
1 Luca Casagrande wrote:
2 > Hi to all!
3 > I am building a livecd-stage1 using an ebuild from my local portage; the
4 > package builds fine on my machine, but in catalyst i got this error:
5 >
6 > Finished compilation: Wed Oct 18 16:20:59 Local time zone must be set--see zic manual page 2006
7 > (In case of errors please change into the directory with error and run 'make')
8 > make: *** [default] Error 1
9 >
10 > And catalyst stop
11 >
12 > I look on doc, but no things say something about local time zone.
13 > I am missing something?
14
15 The timezone not being set in the build environment does not appear to be the
16 cause of whatever error you are seeing. Look farther up.
19 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
20 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
21 Today's lesson in political correctness: "Go asphyxiate on a phallus"
22 --
23 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list