From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] livecd
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 14:56:11
1 Tais M. Hansen wrote:
2 > The other part is sqashfs. Apparently something is wrong with the generated
3 > squashfs image. I'm getting "Invalid argument" error when trying to mount it
4 > on the livecd and the following errors when I try to mount it on the build
5 > system, where catalyst is run:
6
7 Nothing is "wrong" with squashfs. It's just that squashfs-tools-3.3 generate the
8 squashfs in a different format than 3.2, and gentoo-sources-2.6.24 is the first
9 kernel that's patched with support for the new 3.3 format.
12 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
13 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator
14 --
15 gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o mailing list