From: "Tais M. Hansen" <tais.hansen@×××.dk>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] livecd
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 15:14:37
1 On Friday 08 February 2008 15:56:08 Andrew Gaffney wrote:
2 > Tais M. Hansen wrote:
3 > > The other part is sqashfs. Apparently something is wrong with the
4 > > generated squashfs image. I'm getting "Invalid argument" error when
5 > > trying to mount it on the livecd and the following errors when I try to
6 > > mount it on the build system, where catalyst is run:
7 > Nothing is "wrong" with squashfs. It's just that squashfs-tools-3.3
8 > generate the squashfs in a different format than 3.2, and
9 > gentoo-sources-2.6.24 is the first kernel that's patched with support for
10 > the new 3.3 format.
11
12 I know that now. :) ... Anyway, it threw me off saying it was generating
13 a "little endian 3.1 squashfs image" (or something like that).
14
15 I got it working using zisofs instead for now. I have a few servers I need to
16 install.
17
18 Thanks though.
21 Regards,