From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] culling the catalyst repo branches
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 02:36:08
1 On 05 Oct 2015 22:25, Anthony G. Basile wrote:
2 > Okay time to do some cleanup. I want to nuke the catalyst_2 and
3 > catalyst_3 branches. dol-sen is going to take care of pending and 3.0.
4 > I have no idea what write-on-master and tar-volume-label are so my
5 > feeling is to nuke those too unless someone speaks up and said, wait NO!
6
7 rather than delete branches (and thus history), how about we move them to
8 a "old/" or "dead/" namespace ? then it'd be:
9 refs/heads/
10 |-- 2.x
11 |-- 3.0
12 |-- master