From: Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] patch, fix broken seed stage update
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 19:39:25
1 On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 9:29 AM, Rick "Zero_Chaos" Farina
2 <zerochaos@g.o> wrote:
3 > In my opinion you can kill the current catalyst 3 branch as nothing uses
4 > it and afaik it doesn't work. jmbvicetto should be able to
5 > authoritatively agree or not.
6
7 If Brian's work is to be the basis for future revisions of catalyst,
8 it should be the master branch. We can branch current master as a
9 stable branch. The current catalyst2 branch is totally dead, and
10 overwriting it doesn't cause us to lose anything.
11
12 ... but the patches should be sent to the list (with git
13 format-patch/send-email) and reviewed before being committed to
14 master.