From: Steve Dommett <steve@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] concerning USE flags
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 13:20:15
1 On Thursday 06 March 2008, Lanza Fabrizio wrote:
2 > The question is, where do I tell Catalyst the correct USE flags for a
3 > specific program?
4 In a package.use files in the portage_confdir specified in your .spec files.
5
6 > I removed the whole livecd-stage2, modified the USE flags, added my
7 > package that needed a rebuild with the correct flags, and rebuilt
8 > livecd-stage2 completely. But still it was built with the wrong flags
9 > and failed.
10 Did you also delete Catalyst's autoresume points? The '-a' switch does this.
11
12 Cheers,
13 Steve.
14 --