From: Christophe PEREZ <christophe.perez@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Re: problem with distcc
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 15:51:58
1 Le Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:48:37 -0400, Chris Gianelloni a écrit :
2
3 > You shouldn't ever really need to make your own stages unless you're
4 > just wanting more up-to-date versions.
5
6 Ok, clear.
7 And, in this case, I have to build my own portage snapshot and all
8 stage{1,2,3}, that's right ?
9
10 ======
11 Other thing :
12 Build my own portage snapshot is the only way to use an ebuild I made ?
13 No portage overlay system ?
14 I tried to define PORTDIR_OVERLAY in envscript, but I have an error :
15
16 !!! Invalid PORTDIR_OVERLAY (not a dir): /etc/catalyst2/portage-overlay
19 # ls /etc/catalyst2/portage-overlay/
20 net-misc
21
22 It would be very sad to have to build snapshot and all stages juste to
23 have one soft more, but may be it's the only way.
26 Christophe PEREZ
27 --
28 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list