From: Luca Casagrande <luca.casagrande@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Copying read-write image contents to tmpfs
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 08:49:46
1 I have done some other test:
2
3 I used 2 different machine both with 512 mb of ram
4
5 1- Centrino: all was fine;
6 2- Sempron: error about missing space on device, during the copying image contents to tmpfs;
7
8 The livecd is built using
9
10 subarch: i686
11 profile: default-linux/x86/2006.1
12
13 and genkernel 3.4.5-r1
14
15 Thanks for your help
16
17 Luca
20 > Luca Casagrande wrote:
21 > > Hi to all!
22 > >
23 > > I am doing different testing iso before the final release of the livecd for my students.
24 > > During the boot of the latest one, at the
25 > >
26 > > Copying read-write image contents to tmpfs
27 > >
28 > > step, I have got a lot of error like this:
29 > >
30 > > no space left on device
31 > >
32 > > And the boot stops.
33 > >
34 > > Since the previous iso, the difference are just inside the root-overlay ( I added a .desktop file).
37 Join the world's largest wifi conunity! http://en.fon.com/
38
39 LINUX User #411601
40 GENTOO-GIS Development Team