From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] gensplash
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 13:15:44
1 On Thu, 2005-09-08 at 08:07 -0500, Kessler, Paul wrote:
2 > I added the following to the stage2:
3 >
4 > livecd/splash_type: gensplash
5 > livecd/splash_theme: emergence
6 > boot/kernel/gentoo/packages: splashutils splash-themes-livecd
7 > splash-themes-gentoo
8 >
9 > When I ran my last stage2 build failed by saying "Error, cannot setup
10 > splash theme emergence". That theme is included in the
11 > splash-themes-gentoo package. The same thing happens if I try to use the
12 > livecd-2005.1 theme. Any ideas?
13
14 What's under /etc/splash in your chroot?
15
16 What version of genkernel are you using in your snapshot?
17
18 What version of catalyst?
21 Chris Gianelloni
23 Games - Developer